NYC’s weekly Friday Goth dance event on February 24th
- DJ Xtine (Shadowlands, Signal @ The Bank, Signal @ The Pyramid, Flesh Theatre, Lust, Cat o’ Nine, Avalon …etc.)
- DJ Jason (Alchemy, Albion, The Bank, Albion/Batcave, Wasteland, Long Black Veil, Sundown, Communion, The Court of Lazarus, Incantation…etc.)
FEB. 24th – Guest DJ Black Dahlia
spinning the best GOTH, new wave, punk, 80′s, electro, industrial and death rock!
- FREE ENTRY with a pass & dressed up before 11pm
- 2 for 1 Drinks from 10pm to 1am
- Strict Goth/Alternative Dresscode
$10/ Dressed $15/ Street Clothes- non dressed, no effort, etc.
ABSOLUTELY *NO* Khakis, Baseball Caps, Sneakers, Timberlands, etc, etc. NO ‘HOOD WEAR.
99 2nd street *Upstairs* (between 1 st Avenue and Avenue A, East Village, NYC)
Please note that the live performance by gothic artist, Jøb has been rescheduled to Incantation on Saturday Night