Absolution and Shadowlands present The Romantic Masquerade Ball 2013 on March, 23rd at Through The Mirror
B.Y.O.B. Goth Dance Ball in a Great Private Club Space with an Outstanding Soundsystem and a Professional Quality Dancefloor!
- DJ XTINE (Lust , Shadowlands, Signal, Flesh Theatre, Cat o’ Nine, Limelight, Avalon …etc.)
- DJ JASON (Alchemy, Albion, Albion/Batcave, Wasteland, Long Black Veil, Sundown, The Bank, Incantation …etc.)
- B.Y.O.B. with bartender server, ANGEL (NYC Goth Scene’s original “Angel”), and provided mixers, etc.
- Plentiful FREE Libations (while supplies last!)
- Dancing & Revelry
- Free CD giveaways while supplies last
- A record release party for Gentleman Junkie courtesy of Negative Gain.
Dress Code Suggestions:– CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE. Goth, Industrial, Fetish, New Wave, Deathrock, Armour, Millitary, Medieval, Steampunk, Gypsy, Tribal, Punk, Glam, Pagan, or Any Combination Of The Above! MINIMUM OF ALL BLACK. Let your imagination take control!! This is a chance to avoid the hastles of a mainstream venue and experience a PURE ARTISTIC SCENE, so be free. You NEVER HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO A MAINSTREAM CROWD at this PURE ALTERNATIVE *PRIVATE* LARGE DANCEFLOOR VENUE, so keep that in mind when dressing
Additional Masquerade Ball dress options: Masques, Edwardian, Rococo-Punk, Baroque, Elizabethan, Victorian, Renaissance, Tudor, period Costumes, Royal garb, darkly Ballroom Gowns
THE WAY the ~THROUGH THE MIRROR~ B.Y.O.B. WORKS: Bring your own libations. Beer, wine, liquor, etc. When you enter, check them in at the bar station. The bartender will label your drink with your name and put it away. We will provide cups, ice and some mixers. When you want a drink, ask the bartender and she will pour your drink for you. Don’t forget to tip! This method is much less expensive than at a normal venue where you will pay 5-10 times the cost of the drink. It also allows you to enjoy the kind of drink YOU like- for instance, I love Southern Teir beers which are NEVER served at a typical venue. At this sort of party I can enjoy my favorites and introduce people to them as well. It makes for a more fun time, at a less expensive price. ~Xtine
Doors at 10:30pm
$10 For a limited time Reduced Price Advance Tickets are available here !
$15 at the door